1. Go Launcher Ex – this app enables me to choose the iPhone theme, so my Droid homepage and apps to look like an iPhone. The best part of this is that I can group my apps in folders which makes it a lot easier to access what I want when I want it.
2. Camera 360 – This is my new favorite camera app. I love the Heavy HDR option, especially for pictures that involve sunrises.
3. ESPN Fantasy Football – I didn’t grab this app last year because it was $4.99. But this year it is free and it makes it very easy to track my fantasy team on Sundays, when I am not often near my computer.
4. Evernote – 14 months later, Evernote has become one of my favorite apps. I love how it syncs between my browser on my PC, my MacBook Pro and my phone. I also love how I can share my notes and clip websites from my browsers.
5. WordPress – I don’t blog from this app. But it is nice to be able to respond to comments and check the stats for a day, week, month or year.
6. Planning Center Online – We have moved to this app for syncing up all the people involved in our morning service and Crash. I love the interface on here and I can check who is up for each Sunday, along with the flowsheet much easier. If you are involved in planning or leading a service at your church, I recommend checking this out for your team.
7. Runkeeper – I changed apps for my runs since my previous choice CardioTracker was having such an inconsistent GPS connection and leaving my distances WAY off.
8. Google Reader – I have all the blogs I follow synced up to Google Reader. I can read them all at one time in the morning and not have to worry about missing any content. This app will save you so much time not having to go to individual sites.
9. Handcent SMS – I have been using this app for my SMS texts for over a year. And I am still highly satisfied. Much better than the default option on Droid.
10. Bible – YouVersion is the best Bible for smartphones. I love ease of changing from one translation to another and we are looking to begin using the Live option at Crash in the near future. The share feature is awesome to connect with your social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
What are your favorite Droid Apps?
(This post is the 2nd edition of a post on this topic on The Joshua Collective. Some apps remain my favorites, others have changed. To check out my first post from fall 2010, click here.)